From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Scalability of JCR observation
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:00:02 GMT
Hi,

I think it would be a pity if we would have to add ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ to
Oak, as it would increase implementation and configuration complexity
quite a lot. I would really like to avoid that.

As for JCR locking, I believe the current cluster storage backend
(MongoMK) can quite easily support it, without having to add
ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ or any other direct communication between cluster nodes.

Regards,
Thomas