From Pontus Amberg <pontus.amb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oak error codes
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 14:30:41 GMT
As long as the code only is used internally or _always_ is accompanied with
a message it is ok. I work at some projects where we have no internet
connection and to encounter just an error code with no message is really
annoying! I know that working without internet access is pretty uncommon
these days but it does still occur.

/Pontus