From Dominik Süß <dominik.su...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scalability of JCR observation
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:26:59 GMT
I see some overlap with the latest work of Carsten in Sling regarding
Discovery API[0]. Since Sling typically should work uppon JCR / Oak it
might be good not to follow different patterns. For a combined solution I
do think it would be great to have one pluggable mediating system instead
of two which might have strange sideeffects for rejoin scenarios in a
cluster.

Just my 2 cents
Dominik

[0]http://markmail.org/thread/w3kgl7jxvhki3oqj