From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Broken] apache/jackrabbit-oak#1340 (trunk - d395f64)
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 08:45:36 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Alex Parvulescu
<alex.parvulescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> The actual error is OakAccess0000: Access denied [1]
>
> Does anybody have an idea what config is missing from the lucene repository
> init code [0]?

I was looking at that and my initial assumption there was the same,
that some initial configuration is missing. Instead it looks like the
access control error is coming from the indexer updating content below
a hidden :data node. That's most likely related to changes in revision
1470553, though I didn't yet figure out why it's affecting oak-lucene
but not oak-jcr.

BR,

Jukka Zitting