From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Broken] apache/jackrabbit-oak#1340 (trunk - d395f64)
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:09:07 GMT
Hi,

Beyond the handling of hidden content, this problem actually
highlights a deeper issue in the ordering of commit processing.
There's no reason why the permission validator should have to validate
changes made by a query indexer or other commit hooks for that matter.
Instead the permission checks should ideally be performed as a part of
initial validation before other commit hooks get a chance to trigger
extra modifications. I'll see what we can do about that.

BR,

Jukka Zitting