From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scalability of JCR observation
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:19:03 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Thomas Mueller <mueller@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...I think it would be a pity if we would have to add ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ to
> Oak, as it would increase implementation and configuration complexity
> quite a lot...

Note that I was suggesting that *for large clusters*.

Having a simple self-contained setup a la runnable jar for
small/demo/test/development instances is great, but I don't think it's
a problem for a large cluster to require more tools to perform.

I'm also not sure if adding the right tools increases implementation
complexity - it's rather delegating hard stuff to projects which have
already solved those issues.

-Bertrand