From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Errored] apache/jackrabbit-oak#1119 (trunk - 503451c)
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 17:08:05 GMT
right, it would appear that OAK-748 introduced this problem, but it's not
that easy to take it all out.

it seems the errors come from trying to reindex the initial content and
throwing an error because the index content is already there (unique uuid
ftw).

It's either the fact that we have uniqueness enforcement which is somehow
too eager (I'm thinking about restarts) or the fact that there is no proper
cleanup of the DB data between the unit tests (or is there?).

alex