From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Broken] apache/jackrabbit-oak#1340 (trunk - d395f64)
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:02:25 GMT
the basic problem was that the test for #isHidden was
plain wrong and we didn't notice the problem as hidden
items would be treated like regular once :)

since we have an open issue for the hidden items anyway
(OAK-753) i decided to just omit permission evaluation
for the hidden items...

sorry for the trouble
angela