From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Accessibility of NodeTypes, Privileges and Namespaces
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:14:24 GMT
hi jukka

> How about my suggestion of including a default ACL on /jcr:system that
> grants read permission to that subtree to everyone, regardless of what
> access controls are defined on the root node?

that's basically my proposal a) but i am not totally sure if that's
the best solution... in particular it will not work if someone
would deny read-access to a 'user' on the root node... in addition
i am not sure, if we really want to have full/regular ac-evaluation
for those trees... anyway... i will try it and attach patches to
the issue.

regards
angela