From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Backward compatibility with Jackrabbit 2
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:01:26 GMT
Hi,

I think we soon reach the point with Oak where we should start thinking
about backward compatibility with Jackrabbit 2 and potential migration
paths. As a first stop I'd like to remind you in  OAK-14: Identify and
document changes in behaviour wrt. Jackrabbit 2. Please use this to
record known backward compatibility issues. This makes it easier later
on to write proper documentation, known issues, best practices,
migration scripts and so on.

Michael

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-14