From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Replacing tmp solution for permission evalution
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 07:08:59 GMT
agreed... the permission read tests and the whole bunch
of repo-level permission tests in oak-jcr now pass
except for 2 that are related to other known issues (OAK-766, OAK-767).

i will try to get the write tests running today as well such
that we get a quick feedback if we break things while moving
forward and optimizing.

regards
angela