From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Replacing tmp solution for permission evalution
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 17:02:15 GMT
hi all

with the fix in Revision: 1466554 in place the build passed
on my instance that includes the 'real' permission evaluation.

therefore i decided to throw away that tmp solution in order
to get the remaining issues sorted out (treelocation, how
to implement the commit...): revision 1466562.

for the huge majority of tests that run with admin or with
the open-security-provider this doesn't have any impact.
in the other cases this may lead to oddities here and there
but we can hopefully get them solved within the next days.

kind regards
angela