From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1465664 - /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/core/SecureNodeState.java
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:07:42 GMT
> Done in http://svn.apache.org/r1466424.

good... i started to modify the ReadStatus such that ALLOW_ALL
would really mean can-read-all-including-ac-except-for-those-hidden
items. not sure if that works out, but i will give it a try.

and subsequently touch the securitynodestate again, such that the
tree-type will be respected when dealing with

- getProperty
- getProperties
- getPropertyCount
- getChildNode
- getChildNodeCount
- getChildNodeEntries

it will be ugly but we may get a better idea on what we actually
need in terms of readstatus and the different types of items
(hidden, access control content, ...).

angela