From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting rid of deprecated OAK code
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 08:28:57 GMT

AFAIR the code mainly left there as a baseline while we switched to the
new index implementation "p2". If it is still necessary for that I'm ok
with keeping it longer. But we should definitely remove it from oak-core
before we go 1.0. Maybe we should open an issue with the an 1.0 target
so we don't forget.

Michael