From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Getting rid of deprecated OAK code
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 17:25:13 GMT
hi

there is still quite some code left that is has "old"
in it's package name and/or is deprecated

is this code really still in use? why? if not, what is
the reason for not removing it? as stated below, i
don't see any compelling reason why we should ship
a new repo implementation with code that is already
outdated.

kind regards
angela