From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Some more benchmarks
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 11:41:49 GMT
oh... already fixed it before lunch and committed modifications
before re-checking mails (using OAK-690 and an appropriate comment).

thanks anyway... test passed and i assume it's fine. the internal method
AuthorizableImpl#getTree will now return the Tree associated
with the authorizable as long it has not been disconneted and
throw IllegalStateException otherwise to avoid odd behavior.

angela