From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Behaviour of Move Operations
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 14:11:41 GMT
Hi,

>What Jukka is saying is that the repository gives you a choice between
>consistency and availability. Since both you cannot have.

Actually, I challenge this. You can have both consistency and availability
at the same time. I guess you refer to the CAP theorem, which says you
can't have all of the 3 following at the same time: consistency,
availability, and partition tolerance. But you can have 2 of them at the
same time (for example consistency and availability).

The way I see it, it's just a limitation of Jukka SegementNodeStore model.

Regards,
Thomas