From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConstraintViolationException on heavy load
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 12:56:20 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 2:13 PM, Tudor Rogoz <rogoz@adobe.com> wrote:
> I get this kind of exception on the majority of the oak nodes when I'm
> trying to concurrently write into a mongo cluster[0].This seems to happen
> only with some nodes structures and is not reproducing all the time.

Does this only happen on a MongoDB cluster, or also with a single Mongo node?

The fact that the problem is non-deterministic makes it sound like a
MongoMK issue (perhaps a non-uniform view of the node type registry?)
rather than a problem with the type validator (whose recent changes
might well have triggered this issue).

BR,

Jukka Zitting