From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject NodeStore or MicroKernel.
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 07:39:34 GMT
Hi,

I am building a launchpad for Oak over in Sling, and have written my
of SlingRepository impl that grabs parts from bits of oak-core (eg
Jcr()).
It works and starts up ok with everything apart from 1 lock attempt
not working. I havent tested further than that at this stage.

I am curious about 2 things:
Should I depend on a reference of a MicroKernel or a NodeStore when
constructing the Oak class (new
Oak(?).when(....).createContentRepositroy()) ?

 I am using the one from oak-mk which I assume is right to start with.

and

I see there are a number of providers in the oak-core bundle. Should I
use these to build the Oak class or is it Ok to build it from internal
instances ?

Thanks
Ian