From Tudor Rogoz <ro...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: ConstraintViolationException on heavy load
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 13:50:51 GMT
Hi,

Seems that the issue still reproduces.
The microkernels may fail on a local non-clustered mongod instance, too (not only in cluster).

So what I did, I hope you'll get the exception on your machine too:

- I used the test attached to this email and trigger it 3 times from my IDE.
- the test uses a "database barrier" ( dbWriter.syncMongos(writersNumber, "syncOAK") ) and
waits for all the java processes before starting to write
- i put a breakpoint on "e.printStackTrace();" just to catch the exception

I was able to reproduce it multiple times with an oak build from Friday (29 march) on both
my Ubuntu station, and on a Windows station (on this platform i had to wait longer).
Can you please try again with the attached test, and see if reproduces on your station?

Tudor