From Tudor Rogoz <ro...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: ConstraintViolationException on heavy load
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:22:05 GMT

On 03/26/2013 02:56 PM, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 2:13 PM, Tudor Rogoz <rogoz@adobe.com> wrote:
>> I get this kind of exception on the majority of the oak nodes when I'm
>> trying to concurrently write into a mongo cluster[0].This seems to happen
>> only with some nodes structures and is not reproducing all the time.
> Does this only happen on a MongoDB cluster, or also with a single Mongo node?
The attached tests (from the initial mail) will reproduce the issue on a
single mongo instance.There, I have 2 oaks that are concurrently writing
into the same mongo database.
In the cluster, the problem reproduces too, only that the oak instances
are running on different mongo instances.So, the problem is not cluster
related.
More than that, the oak instances are not failing directly, all of them
are performing several saves into the database before crashing.

Tudor