From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1458234 - in /jackrabbit/oak/trunk: oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/core/ oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/kernel/ oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/plugins/version/ oak-core/src/main/java/o
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:01:49 GMT
quite frankly: IMHO the bigger impact on memory usage is
that afaik we currently load all parent states which most likely
will not be all accessed by the oak/jcr API calls. what we keep
having in CQ apart from the original installation rather
resembles random access (here a image node, from there the
design from the third location the script to render it and so
forth) than strict hierarchical access.

kind regards
angela