From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Hooks / validators with multiple oak-core instances using the same backend storage
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:40:25 GMT
Hi,

I have a question about the hooks / validators in oak-core: let's assume multiple oak-core
instances use the same backend storage, do the hooks / validators also see changes made within
other oak-core instances? If yes, does it scale? I mean, let's assume we have 100 cluster
nodes, would each cluster node validate each change made by all other cluster nodes?

Regards,
Thomas