From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject One hook to rule them all
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 07:44:58 GMT
Hi,

We currently have half a dozen different commit hooks looking at each
commit. This means that each content diff is traversed at least half a
dozen times before the commit can be completed. As Thomas noted, this
causes a lot of extra reads especially with larger commits.

I'd like to try unifying our various hooks into extensions of one
super hook that traverses the content diff only once, calling out to
individual validators and sub-hooks where necessary, a bit like how
the ValidatingHook already operates.

BR,

Jukka Zitting