From Galo Gimenez <galo.gime...@gmail.com>
Subject No matching node definition found for rep:security
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:47:44 GMT
Hi,

I am writing a simple test to setup a Jcr repo with the MongoMK, and I runt
into this issue

java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.api.CommitFailedException: Cannot add node
'rep:security' at /
Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.api.CommitFailedException: Cannot add
node 'rep:security' at /
Caused by: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: No matching
node definition found for rep:security
at
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.nodetype.ReadOnlyNodeTypeManager.getNodeDefinition(ReadOnlyNodeTypeManager.java:562)
at
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.nodetype.ReadOnlyNodeTypeManager.getDefinition(ReadOnlyNodeTypeManager.java:424)
at
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.nodetype.EffectiveNodeTypeImpl.getDefinition(EffectiveNodeTypeImpl.java:313)
at
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.nodetype.EffectiveNodeTypeImpl.checkAddChildNode(EffectiveNodeTypeImpl.java:244)
at
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.nodetype.TypeValidator.childNodeAdded(TypeValidator.java:121)

I am using the Jcr helper class, next is the code to setup the repository:

MongoConnection mongoConnection = MongoUtils.getConnection();
DB db = mongoConnection.getDB();
MongoNodeStore nodeStore = new MongoNodeStore(db);
BlobStore blobStore = new MongoGridFSBlobStore(db);

MicroKernel mk = new MongoMicroKernel(mongoConnection, nodeStore,
blobStore);
Jcr jcr = new Jcr(mk);
Repository repository = jcr.createRepository();

I guess this might be cause by my setup, but I have debugged this for
several hours and I can not find a way to fix it

-- Galo