From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Time for jackrabbit-jcr-auth?
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:59:41 GMT
hi felix

as explained in my reply to jukka the oak authentication doesn't
make use of JCR API but only uses OAK API and some additional
oak level pluggins.

you may want to follow OAK-608 that covers runtime pluggability
of the authentication setup as well as the various subtasks of
OAK-17 for the various other security related APIs that have
to be pluggable.

just yesterday i fixed an bug in the commit-hook setup (they
used to be immutable after the initial repo-setup) in order
to assert that runtime changes to the security modules get
reflect in the commit hook(s) as well... in other words: not yet
there but take for granted that it's not going to be left out
this time :-)

regards
angela