From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Inconsistent behavior upon moving nodes
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 09:10:29 GMT
hi michael

ok... but the subject of this thread is the behavior of nodes
upon move and as a simple test shows the behavior is the same
for both referenceable and non-referenceable nodes.

while i agree that the behavior of "same nodes" may change
due to the way we define the identifier, i would still claim
that the way we currently implement the move is not correct
and the inconsistency between new and existing nodes will be
troublesome for the reasons marcel explained.

kind regards
angela