From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Access workspace name withing CommitHook
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 11:04:43 GMT

Hi,

Before jumping to conclusion here I'd like to get a clearer picture how
we address workspace support. In OAK-118 we decided to stick with a
single workspace "for now". I think it is high time we revisit that
since it block other things as well (e.g. OAK-453).

I suggest we schedule a session for that at next week's Oakathon in
Basel. WDYT?

Michael