From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Concurrency Question
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:03:08 GMT

>>For the current MongoMK implementation, it's the "sync" collection.
>Is that conceptually equivalent to the journal in Jackrabbit 2.x ?

In a way, yes. Actually there is also a (currently serialized) journal in
the MongoMK, same as in Jackrabbit 2.x.

I just noticed we didn't define scalable writes as a goal:
bit%203 - we have "High write throughput across cluster nodes" and
"Concurrent writes within single cluster node". In my view, we simply
forgot to explicitly add "Concurrent, scalable writes within multiple
cluster nodes" as a goal. Unless somebody disagrees of course.

View raw message