From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: question on custom indexes
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 09:59:30 GMT
Hi,

The current code assumes the index configuration nodes are under
/oak:index.

We discussed that index nodes could be local, where the content is, if the
index only applies to a subtree (is not repository-wide). But this would
make things more complicated in the index code: when updating the content,
all relevant indexes need to be updated, so the indexes must be known at
that time or discovered during the update. The same when running a query.
It's possible to do, but so far we didn't start implementing this feature.

Regards,
Thomas