From Mete Atamel <mata...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: MongoMK: deleted nodes
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:21:22 GMT
This is something we discussed in last Hackathon (along with not keeping
track of children in the parent) and I did a prototype at some point for
both but I was running into some problems. I don't remember whether they
were issues related to deleted flag or about not keeping track of children
in the parent. Maybe we should open a bug and try again, at least the
deleted flag part?

-Mete