From Marcel Reutegger <mreut...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: MongoMK: CommitCommandInstructionVisitor
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 11:04:18 GMT
hmm, it doesn't look that promising right now, but I think
it has to do with how MongoMK retries commits when there
are conflicts.

with local changes that I have right now, I get a RuntimeException
in CommitCommandInstructionVisitor:

java.lang.RuntimeException: There's already a child node with name '3'
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.mongomk.impl.instruction.CommitCommandInstructionVisitor.visit(CommitCommandInstructionVisitor.java:100)

that's a bit strange, because the test makes sure that each thread
adds a distinct child node. I suspect the commit is retried (possibly)
multiple times and then sees previous commits or nodes that should be
marked as failed. actually only commits will be marked as failed in MongoMK.
maybe that's the reason why it results in this exception?

regards
 marcel