From Marcel Reutegger <mreut...@adobe.com>
Subject MongoMK: CommitCommandInstructionVisitor
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 09:36:54 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering if the use of headRevisionId in CommitCommandInstructionVisitor
is really correct... isn't it more appropriate to use the base revision of the associated
commit?

from my POV it makes more sense to apply instructions on stored nodes based on
the base revision instead of the head revision. I think this also explains the behavior
we currently see as described in OAK-507. instead of applying the instructions on the
revision passed in MK.commit(), the visitor uses the head revision where the node
is already gone.

WDYT?

regards
 marcel