From Damien Obrist <obr...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: MongoMicroKernel concurrency issue
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 13:26:34 GMT
I don't know why the attachment didn't get through, maybe a problem with my email client…
sorry about that! I have opened a new JIRA issue [0] and attached the file there.

Damien

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-566

On Jan 17, 2013, at 2:09 PM, Mete Atamel <matamel@adobe.com<mailto:matamel@adobe.com>>