From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Equality of node types
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:53:25 GMT

Hi,

What are the expectation regarding equality of node types? In Oak we
currently have instance equality only. However, some TCK tests rely on a
more coarse definition of node type equality since under certain
circumstances
org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.NodeRemoveMixinTest#testNotAssigned fails
due to relying on
org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.NodeMixinUtil#getNotAssignedMixinName
which compares node types through equals.

Or should we rather "fix" the test to not rely on comparing node types
but rather their names?

Michael