From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: question about IndexRow API
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 14:39:18 GMT
Hi,

It looks like it should be a PropertyValue, and not a PropertyStateValue.
I will fix it.

The easiest solution is to return null for now :-) because actually, the
method is currently not used within the query engine. It is planned for
pseudo-properties such as jcr:score (see the documentation).

Regards,
Thomas