From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Broken] apache/jackrabbit-oak#322 (trunk - c0e2852)
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:22:04 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Michael Dürig <mduerig@apache.org> wrote:
> I see these from time to time on my local machine also. Any idea what could
> cause this?

We should probably switch the Lucene index to use SerialMergeScheduler
instead of the default one that starts background threads for merging.

Alternatively, as discussed separately, we may need to switch the
Lucene indexer from a CommitHook to an Observer (with some cluster
synchronization mechanism) so it can better run things in background.

BR,

Jukka Zitting