From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JCR & Fluent APIs
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 16:38:16 GMT
Salut Bertrand,

I think we were not speaking about the same "commons" :P What I meant
is the java module[1] on SVN.

Anyway, the website needs to be updated about the commons you pointed on SVN :P

All the best,
-Simo

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-jcr-commons/

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/