From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JCR & Fluent APIs
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 13:12:46 GMT
Hi again guys,

I would may sound a little OT in Oak, but while migrating that stuff
under jackrabbit-jcr-commons, I found a small issue on how to
implement the testcase, since there's no repository implementation
available anymore where storing nodes...

Do you have any suggestion?

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/