From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Conflict handling in Oak
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 08:49:08 GMT
Hi,

Just remember that "MAY" is difficult to handle by developers: Can I depend on it or not ?
What if the "MAY" feature does not exist ? What if I develop on an implementation providing
the "MAY" feature and then running on an implementation not providing the "MAY" feature ?

In essence, a "MAY" feature basically must be considered as non-existing :-(

All in all, please don't use "MAY". Thanks from a developer ;-)

Regards
Felix