From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Broken] apache/jackrabbit-oak#322 (trunk - c0e2852)
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:13:20 GMT

I see these from time to time on my local machine also. Any idea what
could cause this?

Michael

Running org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LuceneIndexQueryTest
Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 3, Time elapsed: 1.319 sec
Running org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.query.QueryJcrTest
Exception in thread "Lucene Merge Thread #1"
org.apache.lucene.index.MergePolicy$MergeException:
java.lang.AssertionError:
info.dir=org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.ReadWriteOakDirectory@2110fc
lockFactory=org.apache.lucene.store.NoLockFactory@12a0f6c vs
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.ReadWriteOakDirectory@e222eb
lockFactory=org.apache.lucene.store.NoLockFactory@12a0f6c
     at
org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.handleMergeException(ConcurrentMergeScheduler.java:535)
     at
org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(ConcurrentMergeScheduler.java:508)
Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError:
info.dir=org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.ReadWriteOakDirectory@2110fc
lockFactory=org.apache.lucene.store.NoLockFactory@12a0f6c vs
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.ReadWriteOakDirectory@e222eb
lockFactory=org.apache.lucene.store.NoLockFactory@12a0f6c
     at
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter$ReaderPool.get(IndexWriter.java:503)
     at
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeMiddle(IndexWriter.java:3678)
     at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.merge(IndexWriter.java:3354)
     at
org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.doMerge(ConcurrentMergeScheduler.java:402)
     at
org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(ConcurrentMergeScheduler.java:479)

On 19.12.12 23:48, Travis-CI wrote:
> Build Update for apache/jackrabbit-oak
>
> Build: #322
>
> Duration: 35 minutes and 11 seconds
> Commit: c0e2852 (trunk)
> Author: Michael Duerig
> Message: OAK-531: NodeBuilder deleted child nodes can come back
> No need to traverse the parent hierarchy. Just correctly check whether a node has been
removed from the parent builder by checking whether it is present in the base state but not
present in the write state.