From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: hash maps was Re: Support for long multivalued properties
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:33:20 GMT
On 16.11.2012, at 16:08, Justin Edelson <justin@justinedelson.com> wrote:

> Who says he can't? I think the point Alex and Jukka were tying to make is
> that JCR already supports a data structure which can be converted into a
> hash.

Exactly. JCR doesn't need a new property type "map", as properties on the node already cover
that, or child nodes, if the values in the map contain deep structures ("objects").

The mentioned issues are just a problem of mapping that to the native data structures and
should be fixed there.

(added that to http://java.net/jira/browse/JSR_333-62 as well)

Cheers,
Alex