From Mete Atamel <mata...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Still Failing] apache/jackrabbit-oak#249 (trunk - 81a2ddc)
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 08:20:09 GMT
Hi Angela, sorry I didn't have time to look into this until today. It's
not your commit but rather our commit (1412058) from yesterday but I'm not
sure if the test case is valid in the first place. That test case is
marked with a FIXME to revisit it so I think we can mark it with @Ignore
for now and I can take a look at it.

-Mete