From Mete Atamel <mata...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: MongoMK build updates
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 09:14:59 GMT
As guessed, the build slow down was due to dropping the DB before and
after each test. I changed the tests to drop collections instead (see
diff.txt) and the build and tests run in 1 minute. Dropping collections is
effectively same as dropping DB as far as tests are concerned, so I think
we should go with this change to have a speedy build. Could someone apply
this change for me please? Thanks.

-Mete