From Mete Atamel <mata...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: MongoMK build updates
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 08:51:29 GMT
Hi Jukka,

Thanks for setting this up. One minor issue though. The MongoMK build used
to take around 2 minutes (see withoutJukkasChanges.txt) but with your
changes from yesterday, it takes around 8.5 minutes (see
withJukkasChanges.txt). Tests take much longer. This is probably due to
how databases/collections are created/dropped in MongoMK tests, maybe it's
being done too many times or something similar. I'll take a look.

-Mete