From Mete Atamel <mata...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Broken] apache/jackrabbit-oak#222 (trunk - 977cbcf)
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 07:39:59 GMT
Hi Alex,

Tudor added oak-mk-perf, I just pulled his changes but oak-mk-perf is a
bunch of performance tests that can work against any MicroKernel,
including MongoMicroKernel as well. That's why it has a dependency to
oak-mongomk.

For oak-mongomk to build cleanly with tests passing, it needs a local
MongoDB instance setup and running. We don't have MongoDB by default in
Oak and we don't have a mechanism to start/stop MongoDB from build, so I
think that's why oak-mongomk was left out of the module list when Jukka
initially added oak-mongomk.

In the meantime, I close my pull request again...

-Mete