From Mete Atamel <mata...@adobe.com>
Subject Process to merge from fork to trunk?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 12:30:59 GMT
Hi,

What's the process to merge from a jackrabbit-oak fork back to
apache/jackrabbit-oak? In the last month or so, I've been working on
MongoMK in my fork [0]. Lots of additions, fixes, tests went into MongoMK
since then and it's much more complete and stable compared to MongoMK in
apache/jackrabbit-oak. I'll continue working in my fork but I thought it'd
be good to share the current state of MongoMK back with the Oak community.

-Mete

[0] https://github.com/meteatamel/jackrabbit-oak/