From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MongoMK build updates
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 11:53:48 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> As you may have noticed from the past few commits, I'm working on
> better integrating the MongoMK to our normal build.

As a second step I've migrated the MongoMK integration test setup from
oak-mongomk-test to oak-it-mk where they are run along with tests on
the other MK implementation whenever a MongoDB instance is available
for testing.

As a part of that migration I unified the test setups so that also the
integration tests use the "MongoMKDB" database as a default instead of
the "mk-tf" database it was using previously. This way the
documentation in the README covers all the active test cases.

BR,

Jukka Zitting