From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MongoMK build updates
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 09:39:50 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Mete Atamel <matamel@adobe.com> wrote:
> As guessed, the build slow down was due to dropping the DB before and
> after each test. I changed the tests to drop collections instead (see
> diff.txt) and the build and tests run in 1 minute. Dropping collections is
> effectively same as dropping DB as far as tests are concerned, so I think
> we should go with this change to have a speedy build. Could someone apply
> this change for me please? Thanks.

Good point, done in revision 1410265.

I switched the cleanup to drop the entire DB instead of just the
selected collections to avoid hardcoding too much details in the
abstract base class. To combine these approaches I adjusted your patch
slightly so that the cleanup automatically drops all non-system
collections from the test database.

BR,

Jukka Zitting