From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Broken] apache/jackrabbit-oak#230 (trunk - f4e8989)
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 09:23:57 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Alex Parvulescu
<alex.parvulescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> heh, it appears the maven repo sync is lagging behind
>
> take for example jackrabbit-core:
>  travic ci maven repo has 2.5.0 as latest version 161 days old [0]
>  maven central has 2.5.2 latest from 18 Sept [1]

That's probably just because no Travis build has yet used Jackrabbit
2.5.2 as a dependency. I believe the Travis mirror is configured as a
local cache of Maven central instead of a fully synced copy.

To get rid of these build failures I think we should modify the
MongoMK tests so that they are only run when a locally running MongoDB
instance is detected (or configured).

BR,

Jukka Zitting